[Felvtalk] Please help! Anemic felv kitty, what can be done??

Belinda macat at bemikitties.com
Sat Feb 28 01:08:00 CST 2015

PS.  Bailey never had a reaction to epogen, it can happen, but if his
HCT doesn't turn around and keeps going down, he will die so when you
look at it that way, you have nothing to lose and may be able to save
his life.  If you do find a vet willing to try it, don't be discouraged
and stop it if his HCT goes down, most vets freak, thinking they are
having a reaction to it, but Baileys initially went down but then
started going up.

I will pray for your little guy, you know him best and will make the
best decision for him, that's all any of us can do!