[Felvtalk] [OT] two sick cats

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:10:08 CST 2015

Lance,

The "c" in the FVRCP vaccine is calicivirus.  It covers calici,
Rhinotracheitis,
and
Panleukopenia.   Current recommendations are for the initial series as a
kitten, then a booster not more often than every 3 years.   I'm just trying
to figure out how on earth she could possibly have been exposed.

Kelley