[Felvtalk] [OT] two sick cats

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:57:38 CST 2015

Lance,

I was referring to Callie...I'm assuming they have been vaccinated?  I've
only seen calicivirus in a shelter pull and that was a kitten....it just
seems odd they would be exposed to it.  I wonder if it can lie dormant and
surface later?

In the one case of Calici I did run across the kitten turned out fine.  We
had to syringe feed him due to the abcesses in his mouth, but he had a 100%
recovery.

Kelley