[Felvtalk] Fwd: [OT] two sick cats

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sun Feb 22 12:07:28 CST 2015

You might try freeze-dried meat treats also.  Right now I am trying Blue
Wilderness Chicken & Turkey.  These aren't all meat, but the first
ingredients are. I've had a couple of cats that would only eat crunchy
snacks when they weren't feeling well and stopped eating otherwise
(Temptations Mix-ups catnip).  Another possibility is a cat food that
includes cranberries (still with meat as first ingredient). Cranberries
are good for UTIs.

Marsha