[Felvtalk] [OT] two sick cats

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Sun Feb 22 09:29:51 CST 2015

The cats aren’t in my care, so I don’t get to pick their food or handle vet visits.

I think Convenia was done because it’s easy. I used it with Ember once or twice, but I’m not a big fan, either. I’ve read some less than pleasing things about it. I would prefer to get clavamox compounded, but we’re here now.

I think both cats are peeing some, though I don’t know how much. Callie drank some last night, and Sidney got fluids at the vet yesterday. Both still aren’t eating today.

I will mention the need for a dry food change to my parents. When I last checked Wellness canned was somewhat questionable, but their dry food had a good rating.