[Felvtalk] [OT] two sick cats

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sat Feb 21 22:44:55 CST 2015

FOR SURE, GET THEM ON BETTER FOOD, SOMETHING WITHOUT WHEAT, CORN OR SOY.  I HAVE GONE TO BLUE BUFFALO AND THEY HAVE A RABBIT AND DUCK THAT MY CATS LOVE.

---- Lance <linimon at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I’ve wondered about food or water being the problem. They eat Friskies canned and several kinds of dry food including Meow Mix. They’re my parents’ cats, and I’m advocating for getting better quality food.

Another note: about four weeks ago, my dad’s 15yro shih tzu became very ill, and it turned out that she had a UTI. I don’t know what to make of it. It might be coincidental, but it’s suspicious.