[Felvtalk] [OT] two sick cats

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 21 22:00:46 CST 2015

Sidney’s urine wasn’t tested. Unfortunately, he didn’t see the same vet that Callie did. That would have helped.

I don’t think we have any indoor plants that are new or unusual. Sidney goes outside, but does not leave the fenced-in yard. Callie is an indoor cat.

Since Sidney goes out, he does his business outside most of the time. I’m not aware of any pee accidents inside, but Callie hasn’t drank much for the last two days.