[Felvtalk] FW: Felvtalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Dec 22 12:09:33 CST 2015

RE:  other cats, Annie has been around all my cats(now down to 4) who died of old age, 18 and 19.  They get their vaccinations for FELV.  My vet said as long as the others are vacinnated and they do not get into a "to the death" fight where their is exchange of blood or saliva, they are safe.  Must be because they are all living a healthy, hapy life style.