[Felvtalk] FW: Felvtalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Dec 22 00:27:50 CST 2015

That is great news Ardy, on both fronts. I am glad that Tigger is doing better, and that interferon was effective for him. I am also happy that your vet has had a change of heart on the Winstrol should you need it in the future. I hope, like you, that maybe with some effective options, vets will begin to offer suggestions other than immediately putting down FeLV cats. And I think that change in attitude begins with being willing to work with dedicated cat lovers who are willing to go the extra mile to save their babies.

Amani