[Felvtalk] DENAMARIN for liver support

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Dec 2 18:44:40 CST 2015

I DID NOT HAVE LIVER CANCER, BUT PHERIPHIAL T CELL LYMPHOMA.  I WENT THRU 4 COURSES OF CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION AND MY ONCOLOGIST SAID NONE OF THEM DID ANY GOOD, ONLY KILLED OFF RED BLOOD CELLS FASTER THAN I COULD MAKE THEM.  1 YEAR AFTER WE STOPPED ALL THERAPIES, I WENT INTO SPONTANEOUS REMISSION AND HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 10 YEARS.  DURING AND SINCE THEN, I HAVE BEEN ON VITAMIN AND MINERALS AND HAVE CHANGED MY DIET TO MEDITERANIAN AND AM OFF MOST PROCESSED FOODS.  i NOW DRINK RAW MILK FROM GRASS FED COWS, RAW HONEY AND HAVE A SOURCE OF "TRUE" FREE RANGE CHICKEN AND EGGS, AND BEEF AND PORK.  I AM FEELING BETTER THAN EVER AT THE AGE OF 75.  THIS WINTER, I AM GROWING VEGETABLES IN MY HOUSE IN FRONT OF FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS.  MY EGGPLANT IS BLOOMING, I CUT MY TOMATOES BACK AND ROOTED CUTTINGS I AM ALSO RE GROWING LETTUCE, ONIONS, GINGER, TURMERIC, SWEET POTATOES, RED POTATOES AND STARTING OTHER VEGETABLES TO SEE HOW THEY GROW.  I WILL HAVE A SOURCE OF FRESH, ORGANIC, NON GMO FOOD FOR THE WINTER.