[Felvtalk] DENAMARIN for liver support

gidget43 at aol.com gidget43 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 09:36:46 CST 2015

Hello again,  I know many here use Winstrol for anemia?  I've been reading that the liver elevations rise and many articles state it can cause liver damage.  I am wondering why no one has mentioned the liver support called Denamarin. Denamarin is a nutritional supplement containing the antioxidant Silybin used to improve your pet's liver function by increasing liver glutathione levels. The tablets come in three different strengths; for cats and small dogs, for medium dogs, or for large dogs.
There is also Milk Thistle which cleans the toxins from the liver.
Can't these be used to support the liver function while using Winstrol? They are
natural products.

Nancy