[Felvtalk] Kit

Nancy Wizner gidget43 at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 03:16:41 CST 2015

Yes you have helped a ton!   Thank you.  I think question # 4 is should she be tested for hemobart even though she is not infested?  I did put the Advantage II on a couple days ago.   Oh and one more question-  she has an appt on the 14th to be spayed. Should I cancell this?  Also will ask vet on Saturday.  Her lymph nodes are swollen.

Thank you!  Nancy

Sent from my iPhone