[Felvtalk] Harley has a new friend

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Sep 30 20:42:14 CDT 2014

I HAVE HAD ANNIE FOR OVER 8 YEARS NOW.  SHE IS STILL HEALTHYAND CONTRARY AS EVER.  SHE WAS AN ONLY CAT FOR THE FIRST 4 YEARS AND THEN HER OWNER BECAMSE VERY ILL AND WAS IN HOSPICE SO SHE BEGAN LOOKING FOR A HOME THAT WOULD SPOIL HER LIKE SHE HAD.  ANNIT SPENT MOST OF HER DAYS ON HER BED.  NOW, SHE THI8NKS I SHOULD SPEND ALL OF MY TIME IN BED WITH HER.  SHE ALSO WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OTHERS ON HER BED.  NOT NTIL SHE IS ASLEEP THAT IS.
SHE HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY SIGNS OF FELV AND NO ONE ELSE HAS CONTRACTED IT FROM HER.