[Felvtalk] Harley has a new friend

Kamila Piotrowska martakamila12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:27:47 CDT 2014

Hi to All,

I do currently have FeLV positive Black Girl One year old for adoption as
well as 4 month old Siamese mix girl that is FIV + ,
i'm with Volunteer only rescue group, there is no many volunteers that are
willing to take on this kind of responsibility for positive cats and keep
them totally separaated. both girl are spayed and up to date with their
shots if any one is interested in please email me ill send you pictures and
more information, i'm in IL Darien but willing to go fare if only good home
can be found for them. Thank you

Marta.