[Felvtalk] Light positive reading

Amy awilkins23 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 14:39:16 CDT 2014

The rescue I'm part of had 4 kittens that all tested positive for leukemia.  We held them all and retested later and found one negative, some weak positives and a strong positive.  We retested again later, all 4 negative.   We spoke with somebody at the ASPCA and they said if it had been one kitten, they may have thought test error.  Since all 4 converted and still remain negative, it appears the weak positive showed they were clearing the virus from their system.  We got very lucky!
Amy