[Felvtalk] Light positive reading

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sun Sep 28 12:37:07 CDT 2014

Many years ago (early 80's I think), I had a cat that supposedly showed
a faint positive.  The vet thought maybe it was a mistake, and a later
test turned up negative.  I have heard that it is always a mistake, and
I have also heard the theory that a cat is fighting off the infection.
Anybody want to contact a manufacturer?

Marsha