[Felvtalk] feline leukemia and aids

Lori Walters loriwnj at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 01:50:25 CDT 2014

Dear Sirs,
I am begging for help for my feline leukemia and aids diagnosed 4yr old female cat. I need to buy lymphocyte t cell monomodulator vials. She is only experiencing an upper respiratory infection at this point. She eats, and does not seem to be in the latent stage. My girlfriend is a vet assistant. She can subcutaneously inject her. After the first 3 injections, I will have her blood monitored. Is there any possibility of purchasing this medication? I can not afford to have the primary vet purchase and administer the medication. I am disabled, not employed, and receive $1400.00 a month. Please help me.. I need to have the medication administered as soon as possible. I don't want her to die or suffer.

Sincerely,
Lori Wiesenthal
16 Lincoln Pl.
Moonachie, NJ 07074