[Felvtalk] Neutering

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 27 11:43:34 CDT 2014

I’ve read quite a bit about FeLV, and I’ve never seen anything about testosterone being potentially helpful in fighting FeLV. I wouldn’t let your vet’s conjecture keep you from neutering the male kitten. As others have said, he needs to be an indoor cat for his own sake and out of respect for the safety of other cats.

Best hopes that he has a long life.

Lance