[Felvtalk] Neutering

Debi Kraal dkraal at cableone.net
Mon Oct 27 09:57:37 CDT 2014

I have a male 6 month old Felv + kitty.  He's been to the vet for all the appropriate vaccines.  I have 2 other cats.  They’re all indoor/outdoor cats.  Where ever they want to be is good with us.  We have a large lot, 4 acres, trees, mice, all things wonderful for cats.  My concern is that my vet did not want to neuter, “Bean”.  He said there is some evidence that the extra testosterone my help with the leukemia.  I have never had a non-neutered, spayed pet,  I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable with this.  Has anyone heard of this testosterone evidence?

Debi