[Felvtalk] OT: arthritis

Kamila Piotrowska martakamila12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:47:46 CDT 2014

Hi,

I have used this product "vetionix " on my 5 yo that has genetically low
cart liege, in her hips almost non, and was paralyzed already from pain, it
helps naturally with movements and discomfort it is not a pain killer so i
had to get pain killer as well but then i got her on prescription food :
http://www.chewy.com/cat/hills-prescription-diet-jd-feline/dp/54763?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=f&utm_content=Hill%27s%20Prescription%20Diet&utm_term=&gclid=CMvKsMDCxcECFWqCMgodPG4AVA

it is prescription and sometimes it is hard to switch for cats they have
dry as well and so fare for an 8 months now Carrera had no more pain
attacks but i do give her this Vetionix for a week every 6 weeks. it works
for her can not guarantee would work for other.

Hoping that this information is a little helpful for you.

Marta