[Felvtalk] FeLV not eating

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sun Oct 19 07:41:21 CDT 2014

You might want to try a tonic that I am using on the last of my lymphpoma.  I am also using the salve, but this is internal so you might want to just go with tonic.  You can get further information so you can make up your mind from:

 2053-proven-alternatives at googlegroups.com

 I started using this when I noticed a loss of circulation in my leg where drs. had done radiation.  I had undergone 4 chemos which the doctors told me did not good.  I then went into spontaneous remission.  Since using the salve on my leg, circulation is back.  It has been a long haul for me since I had radiation on that area, but it was worth it as I discovered a couple of new tumors trying to come up.  The salve has killed them and is now drawing the dead tissue out.  The tonic does not taste good, but you can use a syringe and aim at one side and shoot it down.  I think it would be worth it to try.
Dorlis