[Felvtalk] 5 leukemia positive kittens

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Fri Nov 14 13:39:06 CST 2014

Kelly, now *I'm* confused.  I don't want anything.  I was just sharing
my personal experiences and putting some suggestions out there.  Some of
the resources you or others may already know about, but others might be
new to some people.  Feel free to list your Facebook resources so people
here are aware of those too.   Or maybe you were really replying to the
same person I was replying to?

Idea for everyone:  make up a flyer with some basic info about FeLV,
with a picture of one or more or your FeLV+ cats looking happy and
living the good life.  Maybe put a link on the flyer to
felineleukemia.org or other resource(s).  Distribute the flyer to local
vet offices for when the vet gets a client with a cat that tests
positive.  The vet could show the flyer to the owner so that the owner
can see that there is support available, and that FeLV+ cats can live a
happy life for a variable number of years.

Marsha