[Felvtalk] 5 leukemia positive kittens

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:00:52 CST 2014

There are some other places to list on Facebook, if you would like the
links.  One thing that struck me when I read your post was confusion on my
part as to what exactly you wanted.  It seemed to me reading it, and I may
be reading things into this, that you did not want the kittens to go to a
home with FELV+ cats in there already.   That, in addition to the adoption
fee, is going to make it *almost* impossible to ever find these kittens a
home (nothing is 100% impossible of course).  Also, once you adopt the
kitten out, you don't have control over what the adopters do later.  They
may bring in FELV+ cats later.  My heart kitty died of heart disease
brought on by a congenital defect.  I spent a lot of time holding her and
crying because she was going to die.  They are all going to die, we hope
after many years in a happy home.  I spent more time mourning her death
than I did celebrating her life.  This was  a grave mistake on my part.