[Felvtalk] Viralys maple flavored gel

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Nov 5 21:25:27 CST 2014

This is just a nutritional supplement, I wouldn't think it would taste
or smell like medicine.  I offered it like a treat.  Hmmmm, I'll have to
give it a teeny taste myself and will report back.  I'll offer it to the
FeLV+ boys one more time, and if they still turn their noses up, I'll
offer to the other cats.  Maybe there will be one that likes it.  You
never know.  I had an older kitten at the vet that needed a pill, and
the vet put it in some peanut butter!  I would let him have a lick of PB
from time to time at home, but now that he's 6 years old, it no longer
appeals to him.  Or maybe he just liked the vet's brand better, LOL.

Marsha