[Felvtalk] Ember

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:47:36 CDT 2014

I totally understand. It's hard to see them in pain when we just want them
back to the way they use to be, happy and feeling fine. But we want to do
everything possible to give them a chance. I don't have the answers but
I've been there so I empathize with you. Weigh each option, think about how
you will feel afterward, and what is best for your Ember.

My vet was able to talk to the LTCI vet on the phone - maybe your vet could
too, if you're interested in learning more. I think his name is Joel
Ehrenzweig. I found that forum I mentioned in another message after all -
http://910pets.ning.com/forum/topics/feline-leukemia?x=1&id=2127871%3ATopic%3A17975&page=60.
It's not active, but if you post, some people will probably respond. It's
not cheap though - costs me about $50 per shot.