[Felvtalk] Ember

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Wed May 28 11:41:41 CDT 2014

It looks pretty bad. Her wbc has gone down to 2.2 from 3.0 last Thursday, which may mean crashing. Her HCT was the same as it was last week. The vet is consulting with the vet school to try to decide if surgery to extract the FORL is a good idea with the white count that low. If we don’t extract, I don’t know what else to do.