[Felvtalk] How to import Virbagen?

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sun May 25 10:51:12 CDT 2014

For Harley, I was thinking of going with the interferon from Wedgewood
Pet Rx, but I think that is human recombinant, and after reading the
article at the following link, am going to try for Virbagen:

http://www.vetstream.com/felis/content/generic/gen60017

About 15 years ago, I imported insulin from the UK for a diabetic cat.
Hoops to jump through, but it was do-able.  The laws have changed since
then, and now a veterinary drug has to be prescribed by a vet in the UK,
which means I will have to find someone there to work with my vet here
in the US.  Anybody have recent experience with this?

Marsha