[Felvtalk] Interferon

Grant, Mary A. mgrant at mofo.com
Thu May 15 11:40:02 CDT 2014

Hi,

I am looking for a pharmacy in or close to Stamford, CT.  that will fill prescriptions for Interferon.  Does anyone know of one.  I tried to contact the pharmacy on the website, but it is closed.  Perhaps that information is being updated???

I appreciate your response...

Mary

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, Morrison & Foerster LLP informs you that, if any advice concerning one or more U.S. Federal tax issues is contained in this communication (including any attachments), such advice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

For information about this legend, go to http://www.mofo.com/Circular230/

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail mgrant at mofo.com, and delete the message.