[Felvtalk] Charlie

Margo toomanykitties2 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 15:34:21 CDT 2014

Dear Emily,

          I'm sorry, I'm not getting the emails for some reason, didn't see this until it was tagged on dlgegg's answer.

          Have you considered ImmunoRegulin, or Interferon? DMG? I have two positive cats on Interferon, and ImmunoRegulin at the Vet's office in case of a crash (knock on wood we never need it.)

http://www.felineleukemia.org/ireginfo.html

          I used Zeniquin instead of Baytril when Gribble first crashed, but it's the same family. I would continue that, if the Vet is willing.

          NO STEROIDS, please. The last thing you want to do is immune suppress an immuno-compromised cat. Since he's doing well, I would start him on Interferon and DMG. Can't hurt, might help. Seemed to work for my guys.

Good luck, let us know how it goes. Best to Charlie

Margo