[Felvtalk] help for Charlie

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Jun 17 14:58:36 CDT 2014

Emily, I think I know how you feel,  I just went through a long, hard battle with Casey, my 17 year old.  She had a tumor inside her mouth, but that did not kill her, it was the vet's lack of attention to her dehydration and constipation that killed her.  I have a friend on another list (for cancer) who is very wiseand I have asked her if our tonic would help Charlie.  As soon as I hear from her I will let you know, or she may just contact you directly.  In the mean time, I will keep Charlie on my prayer list.