[Felvtalk] Noisy purr

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 4 19:45:21 CDT 2014

Right, an echocardiogram looks at the heart. However, I’m fairly certain that’s all it looks at. When Ember’s symptoms of labored breathing and pale membranes came up, the vet wanted to send her to a clinic for an ultrasound to look at her lungs/mediastinum/thorax and get a fine needle aspirate of whatever it was that showed up on the x-rays. This is pretty difficult to do, but it can be done.