[Felvtalk] Noisy purr

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Jun 4 13:12:31 CDT 2014

Re-reading your post, it sounds like your cat had an Echocardiogram.
I'm not aware of any initials for that, but I've heard it shortened to
"echo".  I've had 2 or 3 of them.  And quite a few ECG or EKGs.  Both
stand for electrocardiogram.  I only ever heard EKG when I was younger,
but in more recent years, I hear ECG being used more.  But they're the
same thing.

Marsha