[Felvtalk] Noisy purr

Lance linimon at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 4 11:20:23 CDT 2014

Personal layman’s opinion: If I could, I would do another x-ray in a month or if symptoms worsen or change in a worrisome way. If things get better, I’d trust the vet and what you know now. If they do worsen, I’d consider trying to get an ultrasound, though it’s going to be difficult. Ultrasounds don’t like the air that inevitably comes with lungs, but my understanding is that a lot of that area can be scanned by an experienced operator.

Best hopes for your cat.

Lance