[Felvtalk] Interferon Alpha,

Jetty Dijkshoorn jdidubai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:12:49 CDT 2014

Hi Lance,

thanks so much for your reply, very much appreciated. I checked on the
internet and found 10 ug at eur 152,00 at a webshop. Is that a price which
sounds reasonable to you as I have no clue at all. Talked to my vet this
afternoon and he was not that positive about using interferon. Wallie seems
to be doing right now he is eating a lot and is feelling much better than
when I let him in. The vet prescribed him antibiotics and a prednisone
treatment. If necessary will give him this interferom as well,

Waiting for your feedback,

Kind regards,
Jetty Dijkshoorn