[Felvtalk] Interferon Alpha,

Jetty Dijkshoorn jdidubai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 06:25:28 CDT 2014

Good day to you,

 I am new to your forum. 2 weeks ago a sweet tomcat decided that he wanted
to join our group of 6 cats. Since umber 7 seemed a bit too much I found
him a new owner but before given her this lovely guy. I went for a check up
at the vet. He saw that he suffered from amnesia and tested him on feline
leukemia and unfortunately this test turned out positive. As he is doing
much better now than 2 weeks ago. He gained a  lot of weight and starts
playing again I want to try to keep him healthy as long as possible.
Looking for medicatons I landed on your very informational website. I think
I want to start by giving him interferon alpha but this is very expensive
in my country.

I saw that a liquid interferoon should not be that expensive, but the
island pharmacy website is no longer in the air. Have you got another
company and website where I could buy this medication? If I go for
treatment in the Netherlands it will cost me 5 times as much.

Thank you for your advise and keep up the good work.

Jetty Dijkshoorn
Holland
jdidubai at dubai.com