[Felvtalk] general list issue

Grant, Mary A. mgrant at mofo.com
Mon Jun 2 09:29:22 CDT 2014

Lance,

I am new to these discussions, but I so appreciate your share.  I can only imagine your loss, and hope knowing that you gave Ember the best life is a comfort to you.  My Sundae is about 9 1/2 months old and I watch her like a hawk.  She has been on interferon for about 6 months and thankfully she's thriving.  She is one of the sweetest things I've ever met.  We love her to no end.  Having a support system where I can learn and know what to look out for is such a blessing to me.  I just pray that she lives long enough for a cure to be found.

Take good care,

Mary