[Felvtalk] Just tested positive

Jennifer Lewis blondediet at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 18:53:37 CDT 2014

First off, Thank you all so much for your condolences.
Smoosh was absolutely a 'cat of a lifetime' in every way (and every day), and losing her has rocked me to my core.

My vet, Dr Stan Avezov of Pasadena Pets Hospital in Pasadena, CA could not have been any more wonderful with her, and supportive of us.

He is compassionate and understanding to the nth degree, and I would never hesitate for a moment to advocate for him.
We have financial limitations (Smoosh and Brynn were supposed to be weekend/temp fosters through a rescue until they tested + and their long term situations bailed on them) but he has consistently worked with us always for the greatest good for the girls throughout their lives. He also is absolutely my 'go to' for my other kitties as well, and we are kinda 'the Island of Misfit Toys' at my house. I have a kidney survivor, a senior, a cripple and a diabetic...

Brynn continues to thrive with his help and guidance, although she really misses her Smoosh, as do I.

I wish everyone had a vet like Dr Stan.

Jennifer