[Felvtalk] Just tested positive

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Fri Jul 25 18:25:22 CDT 2014

Holy crap, not even an IFA confirmation?!  I once took a feral in to be
spayed, only to discover in the afternoon they didn't do the surgery
when she tested positive, and they couldn't get hold of me for
instructions.  Now I make sure to give instructions beforehand - go
ahead with the spay or neuter regardless of FeLV / FIV status (though I
might hold off if there was a positive on the  heartworm test).

Marsha