[Felvtalk] Just tested positive

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Jul 25 12:48:29 CDT 2014

What really obthers me is that many veterinarians don't seem to care one way or the other.  Especially the fact that so many say put them down, don't even want to bother with treating.  That is why I am staying with my vet even tho he has made a couple of mistakes.  He does not say put them down as soon as he finds they are positive.  He has been with me for 2 positives and Annie is still here at age 8, doing fine.