[Felvtalk] Need help moving 2 felv+ kitties

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Jul 25 12:44:49 CDT 2014

I am at the tail end of your move, Silex, Missouri just 40 miles north of St. Louis.  Don't know if I can be of any help, but if you think so, give a call:  573-384-5294.
What poart of St. Loui8s are you moving to?  I used to live in Clayton near St.Mary's Hospital, Clayton Road and Skinker.  Washington University is near by.
Now I am in the middle of the woods with my last 4 cats.  I think I shall have more pretty soon because when one dies, another shows up.