[Felvtalk] Just tested positive

Amy awilkins23 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 05:43:53 CDT 2014

First of all,  I'm so sorry about your loss of Yang.  I've been through it so many times and it NEVER gets any easier.

The good news is that I have two adults, 10 and 11, that have had leukemia since I got them, almost 10 years ago.  They have been healthy all along.  I've had my share of ones that made it less than 2 years and some that made it 4 or 5 years.  You never really know.  Just take it one day at a time and cherish every minute.

We don't do anything special here.  We tried lots of stuff at the beginning but it never seemed to help for us.  I just try to keep stress levels low and love them and that seems to work :)

Best of luck.  Hope you have many years with Merlot.

Amy