[Felvtalk] Just tested positive

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:40:11 CDT 2014

Just wanted to add - for the kittens, I didn't give them any "boosters" or
treaments, really. Since everything I've read said kittens usually succumb
to the illness before they turn 2, I didn't think it would make much of a
difference. And since I had 4 of them, it wasn't economically feasible for
me. One of them became anemic toward the end, so I did give him an
iron-rich liquid supplement called Lixotinic.