[Felvtalk] Positive to negative

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Jul 16 20:29:52 CDT 2014

Even if they don't throw the virus off, they can still live several
happy, healthy years.  I had Milkdud 4.5 years, and have had Harley 3.5+
years.  Now looking for a new FeLV+ companion for Harley.  Since Milkdud
died, Harley is lonesome for a feline buddy that he can wrestle with and
play tag, and snuggle with.  I play with him & pet him, but we both
still miss Milkdud.

Note on going "negative":  sometimes the virus can become dormant and
hide for a while.  It can later reactivate and the cat will test
positive again.

Marsha