[Felvtalk] charlies passing

michael devitt villagem48353 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 16:25:04 CDT 2014

hi everyone i have been on the list for awhile not sure why but i had to tell somebody about my charlie a stray i taken in almost 3yrs now he tested felv+ when i had him neutered he turned out to be a big black and white cat that loved to terrorize my 2 other males 2 wks ago he wasnt finishing his meals which is strange he loved to eat i also noticed him being a little more lethargic the humid days really bothered him he had a uri last summer that made him sick for about a wk i thought that was happening again then he started having breathing problems breathing with his mouth open got worse he was losing weight took to vet which was not easy since he is very scared of people being semi-feral he really stressed out vet told to take him to emergency vet once there they got him in an O2 tank he was not responding to treatment they inubated him so they could take x-rays his lungs were full of fluid and i made the decision to let him go i still cant believe
 he went that fast just the wk before he was outside chasing june bugs and terrorizing my other 2 guys this disease is brutal in that it took a robust big 3yr old beloved cat so quick thanks for listening got teardrops dripping on keyboard got to go