[Felvtalk] Happy Harley Home for Holidays

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Dec 24 16:54:42 CST 2014

His roommate Brock is a little less pleased.  Brock got a lot of extra
attention while Harley was in the hospital, and he isn't so overjoyed to
see Harley reclaim the sleeping bag.  While Harley groomed himself,
Brock was moping in my arms, twitching his tail occasionally.  They had
sniffed each other earlier, and there was no growling or hissing, but
Brock knows he has to share attention again, so seems a little dejected.

Harley sneezes once in a while, and there is a little drainage from one
nostril, but his eyes are clear, his energy level is up, and his
appetite is back.  Just a few more doses of clavamox to give, and we're
done.  Then I can move on to worrying about right ventricular
hypertrophy, which was discovered soon after Harley's admission. Will be
getting him a followup cardiac ultrasound in a month or so.

Marsha