[Felvtalk] How long does URI last in FeLV+ cats?

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Tue Dec 23 23:44:11 CST 2014

He was looking good tonight, and I plan on taking Harley home tomorrow
(Christmas Eve).  I just want to get some things set up first.  I got a
humidity meter and vaporizer, and I want to make sure I'm getting a good
enough percent of humidity.  I also need to look at everything from
Harley's eyes:  ooooooh, that looks like fun to tip over!

Marsha