[Felvtalk] Merlin has a mouth tumor

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Tue Dec 23 20:40:25 CST 2014

THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, THAT IS HAPPENING A LOT.  JUST GLAD MY "CHILDREN" HAVE ALL BEEN WELL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AND OUT OF BED WITH A SINUS CONDITION.  I GET UP AND FEED, CLEAN BOXES AND REFRESH THE FOUNTAINS, BUT THAT IS IT.  THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO LOUSY THAT I WON'T LET HARLEY OUT, DON'T WANT HIM TO GET SICK AND THAT CREATES A WHOLE NEW PROBLEM.