[Felvtalk] How long does URI last in FeLV+ cats?

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Tue Dec 23 13:45:24 CST 2014

Total of 10 days in the hospital at this point, with 2 trips home that
lasted only a few hours each. The first trip was the first day, just
brought him home with clavamox.  At that point, the nasal part and the
fever hadn't even started yet.  Brought him back, and got an NG tube
placed successfully, and he was on Clinicare nutrition for a week to get
him through the worst of it.  After a week, I brought him home, and he
was OK for the first hour, but then (after I barely got Azithromycin
into him) he started feeling pretty miserable, so after a few hours, I
brought him back to the hospital.

Marsha