[Felvtalk] Merlin to vet

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:30:12 CST 2014

Hi folks,

I'm taking Merlin to the vet Monday.  He seems congested and sneezing.  No
nasal or ocular discharge but he's dropped weight.  He is eating, I just
fed him canned.  Drinking too.

Now, my regular vet is a really really nice guy, but he has little
experience with FELV by his own admission.  I think most people around here
euth for FELV.  I'm trying to establish a relationship with a holistic vet
but he needs to be seen sooner than that will happen.

I'm thinking this vet will give him a convenia injection.  Does that seem
reasonable and does it work for your kitties?

Anything else I should keep in mind?

Thanks all,

Kelley and Merlin