[Felvtalk] Harley is in the hospital

grace mifsud simon95 at onvol.net
Tue Dec 16 16:12:30 CST 2014

God bless you Marsha well done .Harley is in good hands .

I have two cats with felv  BELLA she is 3 years old and TROY he is 1 year old.

I suppose all of us in this this group are always alert for a sign of illness in our cats .

Even a sneeze  a cough is a big thing for us .

As we all  know that our felines that we love so much are so delicate and even a simple flu can take them from us .

Keep us informed on Harley

Hopefully he will be home tomorrow

Grace